5 Day Intensive Practitioner Course - including the “Quit 4 Life” Smoking Cessation Programme
Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) is a vital cornerstone of modern psychotherapy with wide levels of credible research and proven success in overcoming behavioural difficulties. You will learn here how powerful hypnosis/CBT strategies can assist clients to overcome unwanted behaviours/habits, including over eating and smoking.
This fully certified and accredited 5 day intensive course focuses on well tried and tested methods of assisting people to make powerful behavioural changes. The combined hypnosis/CBT models can be highly effective and all participants will learn to use them along with NLP and Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) in a powerful combination which, for smokers, can often achieve complete success in as little as one single 50 minute treatment session!
Smoking kills 120,000 people in the UK every year. Rates of smoking amongst 15 to 24 year olds are still amongst the highest in Europe (UK Government statistics). At today’s prices, a 20 a day smoker will spend over £31,025.00 on cigarettes over the next 20 years. Its small wonder that smoking cessation therapists can charge a substantial fee, should they wish, for their services (on average £75 per hour).
Graduates of this course are offered an option of taking out a License to practice under the registered “Quit 4 Life” banner. This is not a franchise. There is nothing to buy. Licenses are awarded on a renewable annual basis and include professional insurance, code of ethics, professional standards agreement and marketing support, with corporate development opportunities through The Well Being Company and inclusion on the Quit 4 Life website and register.
A comprehensive training manual together with practical and written assignments is provided.
Regular ongoing practise, mentoring and supervision sessions are all included within the training fees.
When you take this course you will learn:
- The background, theory and practice of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Hypnosis/CBT models for effective behavioural change
- Hypnotic inductions, including rapid trance techniques
- Safeguards and cautions – issues of responsibility, ethics and legality
- The history of hypnosis and the development of Hypnotherapy
- Hypnotic deepening techniques
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) – a wonderfully powerful method of combining affirmation with tapping on meridian points
- The “Benefits Approach” therapeutic model
- The “Quit 4 Life” Smoking Cessation Method, including scripts and strategies for success
- How to build a successful Cognitive Behavioural Hypnotherapy private practice
- How to use Hypnotherapy with groups of people
- How to take these skills into organisations and develop a thriving corporate practice
and much, much more!