5 Day Intensive Practitioner Course - including Timeline Strategies and new NLP Wellbeing Modelling
Ericksonian Hypnosis, which is also an important element of NLP, teaches us to utilise whatever the client presents us with, on the basis that the answers always lie within, no matter how deeply buried they may be. Ericksonian language patterns enable us to discover what our clients really want and how to use appropriate language and strategies, as therapists, to help the client to make rapid, genuinely effective and permanent change.
Created over 25 years ago, NLP is continuing to evolve and develop. NLP Timeline Strategies provide elegant and powerful ways of achieving therapeutic progression, regression and real life changes through the use of visualisation. This certificated, 5 day course is at the leading edge of Clinical Hypnosis training, incorporating some of the latest innovations including: Active Modelling Techniques, NLP Wellbeing Modelling, Power Reading and Accelerated Learning Strategies.
As with our other courses, this certificated Ericksonian Hypnosis Practitioner Course is taught using the powerful principles of Accelerated Learning enabling the whole learning experience to be highly practical, absorbing and fun! If you want courses where you just sit and listen, then our training is not for you. NLP can best be learned by doing it. We teach you what to do and why we’re doing it, then demonstrate it, and then get you to practise it.
A comprehensive training manual together with practical and written assignments is provided.
Regular ongoing practise, mentoring and supervision sessions are all included within the training fees.
When you take this course you will learn:
- Skills of effective, clear communication (NLP Meta and Milton Models)
- How to gather specific high quality information from people and then use it to achieve successful outcomes
- The structure, content and application of Ericksonian Hypnosis
- How to improve the learning ability of yourself and others
- How to change unwanted behaviours in rapid and effective ways
- How to “see” what is going on inside yourself and others
- Speed Reading and Accelerated Learning techniques
- Phobia Release therapy, including the NLP Fast Phobia Release
- To work with anchors to create your own resourceful state of excellence – and teach others to do the same
- Working with internal states (Reframing – Parts Integration)
- Changing the way we internally represent (NLP Changing Submodalities)
- How to use Timeline Strategies to clear negative influences from the past, and create a positive future
- How to successfully and ethically practice NLP and Ericksonian Hypnosis
and much, much more! For additional information on this course please click here.