5 Day Intensive Practitioner Course - Including Classical and Analytical Hypnosis
The skills of assisting clients to resolve issues with which they may have struggled for some period of time, is, or should be, at the forefront of all psychotherapeutic training. Beginning with counselling skills and rapport building techniques, this 5 day certificated training develops into the use of Solution Focussed Hypno-Psychotherapy techniques, including the use of therapeutic metaphor.
Sometimes clients are resistant to change, possibly due to some secondary gain associated with the symptoms, often at an unconscious level. This course teaches ways of uncovering and resolving hidden issues through time regression and psychoanalytical methods.
We also teach you how to work safely and successfully with children and how to employ cellular healing and pain control techniques. You will also learn how to use Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR) a remarkable technique for overcoming post traumatic stress disorder and for removing fears and phobias.
Completion of this course provides two separate certificates, one in “Solution Focussed Hypno-Psychotherapy” and one in “Solution Focussed Counselling Skills”.
A comprehensive training manual together with practical and written assignments is provided.
Regular ongoing practise, mentoring and supervision sessions are all included within the training fees.
When you attend this training you will learn:
- Counselling techniques including Rogerian (Person Centred) and specialised counselling approaches
- How to “Scramble” Symptoms to dissolve their power and attachment
- Regression and analytical work including “Free association” and “Rapid Direct to Cause” techniques
- Therapeutic Metaphor
- Anxiety States Therapy
- Stress Management Techniques
- The De Shayzer “Solution Focused Therapy” Model
- Hypnotherapy and the successful treatment of IBS
- Treatment of emotional and psychosomatic disorders
- Working with substance misusers
- Eye Movement Desensitisation and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Inner Child healing
- Working with Children
- An introduction to “Gestalt” approaches
- Pain Control
- Safeguards and Ethical Considerations
and much, much more